Colin Bowden - echoes of Baby Dodds

  • Mordechai Litzman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2010
      To those of you who wish that there were more drum solo recordings by Baby Dodds
      I submit the following YouTube clip from 2009 with the British drummer Colin
      Bowden. Move it up to about 1:35, crank up your stereo and subwoofer and enjoy
      some 5-6 minutes of drumming that never become boring (like a lot of other drum
      solos).
      According to the information I have Colin was 77 years old at the time of this
      recording (born 1932). I wish we all should be so spry and agile at this age!

      http://www.youtube.com/user/ulivids#p/u/43/a3foG9N0jpg

      749