Link to pdf Dealing with Impresario Max van Gelder

  • Jack
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 18, 2010
      Found the link. As I mentioned, the pdf is in Dutch; so, if any Dutch member wants to take the time to translate it, even if it's only a little at a time, that would be great and much appreciated.

      Anyway, here it is:

      http://www.let.uu.nl/~philomeen.lelieveldt/personal/Publicaties/Van_muzikaal_exces_tot_allergrootst_succes_NJA-Bulletin_%281998%29.pdf
    • Mordechai Litzman
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 18, 2010
        You may want to try this:
        Go to Google Translate, click on translate from Dutch into English, and paste the URL into the box.
        Within seconds you should have a somewhat readable translation. (I tried it, and it works, but for some reason I could not copy and paste it.)

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 18, 2010
          > Go to Google Translate, click on translate from Dutch into English, and
          > paste the URL into the box.
          > Within seconds you should have a somewhat readable translation. (I tried
          > it, and it works, but for some reason I could not copy and paste it.)

          I've uploaded the Google-English version to the files section. Readable,
          somewhat, indeed...
          I could not resist also sending the "French" translation, which is a pure
          masterpiece of surrealistic poetry ;-)

          P.
        • Mordechai Litzman
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 18, 2010