Re: New Frog CDs

  • howardrye
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 18, 2010
      Regarding the Bernie Young CD, Frog really do know what takes they used. There was a proof-reading failure. Paul Swinton advises me that the takes actually used (and another correction) are as
      follows

      Track 1: "Tin Roof Blues" should be 1535-2

      Track 4: "What's The Use Of Lovin'?" should be 1537-1

      ADD THE FOLLOWING AFTER TRACK 4: Pm 12060 (1537-1 only) ISSUED AS BY ANNA
      OLIVER AND YOUNG'S CREOLE JAZZ BAND

      Track 5: "Jazzbo Jenkins" should be 1538-1

      Track 6: "Dearborn Street Blues" should be 1587-2

      Track 8: "Quit Knocking On My Door" should be 2418-1

      Track 19: "Broken Hearted Blues" should be 2448-1

      Track 20: "Jealousy Blues" should be 2451-4