Re: [RedHotJazz] Frank Guarente's World Known Georgians with Ted Noyes and Ben Pickering

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 18, 2010
      From: "Jack" <scara9mouche@...>
      Sent: Friday, June 18, 2010 10:30 AM
      To: <RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [RedHotJazz] Frank Guarente's World Known Georgians with Ted Noyes
      and Ben Pickering

      > Rob,
      >
      > I posted a reply to your last message, but it seemed to come through on
      > the site as my orginal Die Weintraubs message.

      This is my fault, and partly Yahoo's. Since I haven't taken time to remove
      the moderation feature from you both, I still have to unlock each of your
      messages by hand - and there were older, pending ones they failed to notify
      me about, maybe even some you fancied posting twice, not sure.
      I hope everyone still receives the complete description of this group's
      feature after joining, anyway it is true that attachments are automatically
      removed for security reasons (they could be allowed if we were not over 700,
      including a number of subscribers who enjoy receiving mail from the group
      and might not all be protected by some kind of updated antivirus software).
      Please feel free to tell the group about newly uploaded material, I've just
      discovered more folders in the photo section I had never heard about ;-)