updates from Jelly Roll Morton site doctorjazz what happened???

  • tommersl
    Message 1 of 3 , May 21, 2010
      I didn't see updates for a long time, it is my favorite site on music I've spent hours reading fascinating articles not to be found elsewhere.
      Tommer
      Message 2 of 3 , May 21, 2010
        >I didn't see updates for a long time, it is my favorite site on music I've
        >spent hours reading fascinating articles not to be found elsewhere.
        > Tommer

        There haven't been any updates since last Frebruary.
        I seem to remember that Mike unsubscribed a few years ago, in fact all the
        infos received after 2007 were forwarded to the group, either by myself or
        by other members on his own mailing-list.

        Patrice
      • tommersl
        Message 3 of 3 , May 22, 2010
          > There haven't been any updates since last Frebruary.
          > I seem to remember that Mike unsubscribed a few years ago, in fact all the
          > infos received after 2007 were forwarded to the group, either by myself or
          > by other members on his own mailing-list.
          >
          > Patrice

          Good news I'll look for the Feb. update.
          thanks,
          Tommer