Re: "Becoming of Jazz"

  • rwondraschek
    Message 1 of 2 , May 7, 2010
      Jim,

      Alas I do not have the "Becoming Of Jazz" (4 Open Reel Tapes) by Arnold Bopp, but about 50 other ORTs of his "Rare Jazz On Tape" - issues.
      I can say that sound quality is really excellent - no tampering at all, sounding just (and almost indistinguishable from) the original 78s - as it should be done!
      I could provide you with the exact track listing of those 4 ORTs ("Becoming Of Jazz"), if you are interested.

      Ralph, Heidelberg, Germany