Re: Pre-war European Jazz

  • Rob
    Message 1 of 3 , May 7, 2010
      I'll see what I can dig up. I'm not real familiar with drums, I'm a guitar man myself, but Gretsch drums seem to have sort of a distintive look about them and I see a lot of what appear to be Gretsch kits - but again I'm not really in a position to tell just by looking. I'll try and scan what I find and post them either here or on my site.