Re: Laurie Wright

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 27, 2010

      > Many of the Storyville books were still available at the time of LaurieĀ¹s
      > death.

      This is perhaps not terribly helpful but someone on this list may know who I'm talking about. A chap at Croydon Record Fair (held twice a year) always has a small supply of Storyville books for sale at slightly discounted prices. The only other items at his stall, as far as I can remember, are copies of the Frog CDs. Perhaps someone has contact details for him as a source, for the time being, for the Storyville stable of books?
      Robert Greenwood