Re: [RedHotJazz] Georgia Strutters - May 23, 1927 Harmony session

  • Claes-Göran Axelsson
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 26, 2010
      Problem with redhotjazz.com, does anyone recognize it?
      I have been streaming and downloading music for years but have got problems
      the last months. Ca 4 Mbit/s should be enough, but it gets interupted
      several times pro minute like buffering. When listening to Youtube I don�t
      have this problem.
      cgaxelsson@...