Alex Mendham's Rhythm Boys - London - Lulu's Back In Town

  • Alex
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2010
      Hi Everyone!

      The first show in the West-End was a great success! Thanks to all of you that attended! Here we are running through Lulu's Back In Town..even have a bass sax!

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAtq-1O1TEk

      NEXT SHOW 15th MARCH!!

      ...bringing Big Band Jazz back to the heart of London!

      Tonight at Volupte, the clock goes back to the Jazz Age, courtesy of Alex Mendham and the Rhythm Boys - a Time Machine Orchestra featuring 11 of the country finest musicians, who'll be heating things up for your listening and dancing pleasure...

      1920's and 30's hot jazz, pop and dance!

      Doors: 6pm - 1am

      Tickets: £15 in advance or on the door

      Please come out and support live big band music in London and help keep this wonderful music alive.

      Best

      Alex Mendham