Europe's Society Orchestra Animations

  • paceyfoster
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 23, 2010
      I recently posted some animations of plates from the book Modern Dancing (1914) by Irene and Vernon Castle which show Europe's Society Orchestra playing in the background. They are at:

      http://www.libraryofvinyl.org/?p=444

      I am still trying to confirm the title of the film the plates came from and its whereabouts. Any info on this amazing bit of footage would be greatly appreciated.
    • Andrew
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 30, 2010
        This is awesome! I think I'll re-post this to the EliteSyncopations Group as well.

        I myself would love to see the film, if it can be located. (many films of this general vintage are "lost").

        RAGards,
        Andrew