New Orleans Trad Jazz Camp for Adults

  • nhemeter
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2010
      New Orleans Traditional Jazz Camp

      Hello Jazz Fans,

      We are very excited to announce the 1st Annual New Orleans Traditional Jazz Camp for adults! Check out our website at www.neworleanstradjazzcamp.com. Please pass this information along to people who might be interested in this unique opportunity to immerse themselves in a jazz camp in the city where it all began. We also have a poster that can be printed from our website on the registration page.

      On top of studying with some of New Orleans' finest musicians, there will be opportunities to play on Bourbon Street, Preservation Hall, and for qualifying students, the Satchmo SummerFest! We hope you will join us in New Orleans for a great time, terrific food and lots of "jammin". Thank you in advance for helping us make this a success.

      As Louis Armstrong said: Red Beans and Ricely Yours,

      Banu Gibson

      Leslie Cooper

      Nita Hemeter

      www.neworleanstradjazzcamp.com