Clara Smith

  • betsy@hubcity.org
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 13, 2010
      Clara Smith will be honored in the first phase of the new Music Trail in
      her hometown of Spartanburg SC. Can anyone tell me where we might find a
      photograph of her? The ones on the internet are too low-res for the
      signage.

      Betsy Teter
      Spartanburg SC
    • Andrew
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 30, 2010
        Ms. Teter,

        Try contacting blues scholar Paul Oliver in the UK. Surely, he has a good-quality photo somewhere. There are decent photos of her in some of his books.

        I'm sorry, but I do not have his contact information, but perhaps someone else here does.

        RAGards,
        Andrew Barrett