Savoy Bearcats

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2010
      Does anyone know if there is a photo of the Savoy Bearcats taken at around the time of their recordings? I realise that there is a photo of a Bearcats-related band on the cover of the Collectors Items LP, but this was taken some time before the recordings and does not, for instance, show Carmelo Jarì (Jejo). By the way, I know about the photo of the Leon Abbey band, published in Storyville and Gene Fernett's "Swing Out", but it's rather difficult to make out Jarì, so other photos would be appreciated.

      Michael Rader
      Karlsruhe, Germany