Re: R: [RedHotJazz] King David's Jug Band Info

  • CJ Tobias
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 15, 2010
      Thanks for the info. Anything helps in my questing for the identity of these
      elusive characters.
      -Kasper

    • serapion@btinternet.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 16, 2010
        apologies, I see my previous mail didn't as expected carry my signature -- or indeed include a link to the CD

        http://www.amazon.co.uk/Cincinnati-Blues-Various-Artists/dp/B00005AKN3/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1263654864&sr=8-2

        all the very best,
        Robert R. Calder