RE: [RedHotJazz] Sorry (Fletcher Henderson)

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 12, 2010
      Hi Dave,

      KB Rau sprang the question of the soloist on me just before I put the question to the list. Independently of each other, we both came to the conclusion that it was Stewart and not Stark as per Walt Allen. I hear a similiarity to Stewart's solo on "The Stampede". Maybe KB would like to put his reasons foward too.

      Michael