Re: [RedHotJazz] Misspelled link in RHJ archive

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 28, 2009
      Thanks, John, and welcome to the group.

      Unfortunately, the reply is still the same : as far as we know, Scott is the
      only person in charge of the website. We haven't been able to get in touch
      with him for over a year, and none of us has the "keys" to investigate the
      server's content, or correct faulty links.
      Although he did not create this group, Scott has been a member of it and its
      "godfather" (not sure he'd like the phrase ;) from the start; we have no
      explanation for his silence and keep hoping that nothing serious happened to
      him.
      Any idea where or whom to ask would be welcome, but the question was already
      raised a while ago so this is only a public reminder - or call for help.