Re: Thomas Morris Past Jazz Masters

  • serapion@btinternet.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 15, 2009
      The only reason I mentioned Big Charlie is that Yves was asking how some now potentially discreditable personnel listings were arrived at long ago: the answer is by listening hard in the dark. Perhaps also Brian Rust's wife, Mary, got tired typing question-marks?

      Of course the ropiest mis-attributions simply assumed there were fewer jazz musicians than there were.