The CDs

  • kenikonen
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 18, 2009
      Hello again!
      I was not prepared for the overwhelming response to my post on free CDs. I will pick a few of you on a first-come, first-served basis. Sadly I must disappoint the rest of you this time as the number of CDs is limited. But I must say it was heartening to be reminded that there are others enjoying this music out there!

      Ken
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 18, 2009
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 18, 2009
          Whether I'll get it or not, thanks anyway, Ken!

          On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 3:55 PM, kenikonen <kenikonen@...> wrote:

          > Hello again!
          > I was not prepared for the overwhelming response to my post on free CDs. I
          > will pick a few of you on a first-come, first-served basis. Sadly I must
          > disappoint the rest of you this time as the number of CDs is limited. But I
          > must say it was heartening to be reminded that there are others enjoying
          > this music out there!
          >
          > Ken

        • Ron L'Herault
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 18, 2009
            Thanks for offering these to list-members, Ken. That was very kind and
            generous of you.

            Ron L

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 18, 2009
              From: "Bobby McGee"

              > Whether I'll get it or not, thanks anyway, Ken!

              Well, let's say this will be a warm, but collective "thank you", and all
              others will be as private as the requests.
              For possible further swaps, in case some do not get the early Santa-Claus
              they expected, I can help you to create another group if you wish ;-)

              Thinking that I could have taken advantage of my moderator's priviledges,
              and begged for the whole lot before anyone had a chance to read the offer,
              tsss...

              P. - only joking, I'm glad the group helped with such a nice givaway.