Free CDs

  • kenikonen
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2009
      Hello!
      My name is Ken and I'm new to this group, this is my first post. Somewhat unusual perhaps, but...
      I'm moving and I need to get rid of a bunch of stuff. I've cleaned out my collection and have about 10 or more extra jazz CDs which I will send for free to anyone who wants them. Some Frogs, Classics, Timeless with artists like Dodds, Parham, Bix, Armstrong etc. Also later Big Band stuff. They were bought already used but they function.

      I don't want to just throw such good music away and I don't have time to start selling them. (I've copied my favorite tracks for personal use already.)
      I'll send them free of charge to anyone who writes to my e-mail kenikonen@...
      If you want more details on what I've got then just ask.

      cheers Ken