Calendar

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 13, 2009
      I've just deleted a "reminder" which email subscribers still received - in
      HTML format, even though they chose plain text once and for all. No security
      issue about this, only an annoyance IMO.

      > The next reminder for this event will be sent in 3 days, 2 minutes.

      I trust it won't, now that I've disabled the "calendar" feature. I don't
      know if everyone here agrees, but I don't think we need to receive reminders
      about everyone's birthdays or appointments with the dentist. Interesting
      events can be mentioned by posting to the group, there's no need for
      automated features for that.
      There is no "Dr Delgado" on this group, as far as know, and the name under
      which the person responsible for this obscure announcement originally
      subscribed has apparently vanished from the member's list.