Trying to find

  • reid1947@impulse.net.au
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2009
      Hi All,
      Can anyone help me please with an e-mail address.
      I am looking for the new e-mail address for Chris Burke (Clarinet) in New
      Orleans. He kindly showed me around parts of NO I hadn't seen before about 3
      weeks ago.
      He gave me his new card with his current e-mail address but guess who lost
      it?
      Conversely perhaps someone who knows,could contact Chris and ask him if he
      would contact me at his leisure.
      Thanks
      Peter Reid
      reid1947@...