Re: [RedHotJazz] FW: Tommy Ladnier's biography now available! Stupendous book!

  • Agustin Perez Gasco
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 25, 2009
      The Fletcher Henderson chapter was published in the two latest IAJRC Journals (Vol.42 nº2 - June 2009 & Vol.42 nº3 - September 2009), two installments. It combines outstanding biographical research and thorough musical analysis.

      Best regards,
      Agustín Pérez
      Mule Walk & Jazz Talk:  http://thereisjazzbeforetrane.blogspot.com/