Re: Opinion on "Gennett Jazz" box

  • hans.eekhoff
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 25, 2009
      And there are two very interesting Gennett CD's from Timeless: Those Fabulous Gennetts Vol. 1

      http://www.timelessjazz.com/product_info.php?products_id=86

      And Vol. 2

      http://www.timelessjazz.com/product_info.php?products_id=76

      Furthermore, the neglected, yet very interesting Gennett sides by Bernie Cummins and his Orchestra have also been issued on a Timeless CD:

      http://www.timelessjazz.com/product_info.php?products_id=91

      Hans Eekhoff