2 new Jazz Oracle CDs

  • aclassicjazzfan
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2009
      Worldsrecords.com is currently advertisng two new Jazz Oracle CDs that do not yet appear on the Jazz Oracle website. They are "Fud Livingston" (Jazz Oracle 8060) and "Cambridge University Jazz" (Jazz Oracle 8061). John Wilby of Jazz Oracle was kind enough to provide me with 2 files containing the CD details. I have posted them to the group. John also told me that he'd be updating the Jazz Oracle site soon.

      Gerard J. Fitzpatrick