Re: [RedHotJazz] Blues Banjo

  • Charles Bihun
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 31, 2009
      I found that song on youtube, which, I admit, isn't a rigorous reference source.  However, this song is shown under Johnson's discography on redhotjazz.com: Paramount 12700-B, 9/1928.

      You can hear it there or at youtube, which is easier for me as I don't have 'Real" set up.

      Cannon did play the five string, and he at times used a knife as a slide, as on "Poor Boy, Long Way From Home.".

      ChukcB

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1, 2009