O/T Re: The Porcupine, Charing X Road

  • Robert Greenwood
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 21, 2009

      > And that is completely off-topic and I¹ve marked it so for our tender
      > plants.

      Oh so that's what O/T stands for?
      Passive smoking is most definitely off-topic, so are howlers regarding the buildings of Charing Cross Road, but discussing the issue of whether jazz has a true architectural heritage (in London or in New Orleans) is certainly within the brief of this list. So also is the issue of those intrusions of the political state that amount to the prevention of music.

      Robert G.