[RedHotJazz] sound reproduction was Re: Roger Pryor Dodge

  • pryordodge
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 2, 2009
      Thanks everyone for your input. I will take this one step at a time. Phil Schapp's transfer was done free of charge, so there was little experimentation with needles and he had asked that the transfer be used solely for personal use. I would like to find someone in New York City who can do computer scanning of disks. Any info on this would be appreciated. Also, how much filtering is desired?

      Pryor