RE: [RedHotJazz] Re: Roger Pryor Dodge was Lord Let Me In The Lifeboat !

  • Ron L'Herault
    Message 1 of 129 , Jul 2, 2009
      It's time to try again. If you are so inclined, join the 78 collectors list
      and see if any of the knowledgeable folks there would like to have a go.

      Ron L

      Message 129 of 129 , Jul 6, 2009
        I am sure I speak for everyone associated with the RHJ list in wishing Dan all the best and in conveying our hopes for a swift recovery from surgery. Music is very therapeutic (among its many other qualities)and the discussions on this list concentrate & exercise the mind wonderfully. Mind you, Dan, they can also send up the blood pressure...All the very best; it's great to hear from you.
        Robert Greenwood.