Re: [RedHotJazz] Re: Seymour Irick was Lord Let Me In The Lifeboat !

  • Bob Eagle
    Message 1 of 129 , Jul 2, 2009
      The age of 30 at death is consistent with the 1900 census, which shows his birth month as February 1899.  He was in Summerville in 1900, also.

      Bob

      Message 129 of 129 , Jul 6, 2009
        I am sure I speak for everyone associated with the RHJ list in wishing Dan all the best and in conveying our hopes for a swift recovery from surgery. Music is very therapeutic (among its many other qualities)and the discussions on this list concentrate & exercise the mind wonderfully. Mind you, Dan, they can also send up the blood pressure...All the very best; it's great to hear from you.
        Robert Greenwood.