RE: [RedHotJazz] Re: Roger Pryor Dodge was Lord Let Me In The Lifeboat !

  • Ron L'Herault
    Message 1 of 129 , Jul 1, 2009
      How long ago was the transfer/issue attempted? Technology seems to have
      really skyrocketed lately.

      Ron L

      Message 129 of 129 , Jul 6, 2009
        I am sure I speak for everyone associated with the RHJ list in wishing Dan all the best and in conveying our hopes for a swift recovery from surgery. Music is very therapeutic (among its many other qualities)and the discussions on this list concentrate & exercise the mind wonderfully. Mind you, Dan, they can also send up the blood pressure...All the very best; it's great to hear from you.
        Robert Greenwood.