1962!!!

  • Tony Standish
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2009
      David

      Fair enough. I'm not knocking Max - he wrote intelligently about music that did not particularly appeal to me. My old mate Barry McCrae also wrote about music that did not appeal to me, but he wrote with more passion, I thought. The fire could be seen to glow
      .I wonder where he is now?

      1962? Seems like only yesterday. I look up, and an old American Music 78 of Bunk's "Sister Kate" is nailed to the wall behind word processor.
      I nod reverently. No fair weather friend me...

      Tony