[admin] Moderation

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2009
      Since we have a few new members not that aware of this aspect, this mailing list is moderated, mainly by Patrice Champarou and myself. As a matter of policy, the first few postings by new members require approval by the moderators. Depending on availability, this can lead to (hopefully) slight delays.

      In the light of recent events, I think there is a need to point out that established members can be put under moderation again in cases in which they violate the very few basic rules of the group which can be found in the "files" section of the group web site.

      I'd also like to remind you to avoid excessive duplication of previous posts in any replies you send.

      Best regards