Re: [RedHotJazz] Spencer Williams lp info?

  • Mordechai Litzman
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 9, 2009
      Here is the info that you want (looks like Williams was the conductor):

      SPENCER WILLIAMS
      Spencer Williams med Elitorkester: (Collective personnel:) Ernie Englund, Weine Renliden, Jan Allan, Bengt-Arne Wallin tp,
      George Vernon, Sture Green, Gordon Olsson, Åke Persson tb, Fritz Fust, Arne Domnérus as, Bjarne Nerem, Rolf Blomquistts,
      Gösta Theselius arr (ts?), Gunnar Lundén-Welden arr (bars?), Rolf Larsson p, Bengt Högberg g, Georg Riedel b, Egil Johansen
      dr, unknown strings, Spencer Williams, Thore Ehrling cond.
      Feb 28 (?),1957
      ROYAL GARDEN BLUES Knup KNEP12, Dot 3074
      PORTUGESE PAPER BOYS -- --
      PIANO PLAYIN’ PAPA (PAPPA SPELAR RAGTIME) -- --
      YOU’LL KISS AND RUN AWAY -- --
      CLOSER, CLOSER, CLOSER, CLOSER (PLUGGET) Knup KNEP13 --
      SOUTH SEA SAMBA -- --
      MARDI GRAS MASQUERADE -- --
      Add acc for the following side only.
      THE STREET MUSICIAN -- --