Re: Red Hot Jazz Music Files. Down Again!!!

  • Albert Haim
    Message 1 of 4 , May 30, 2009
      I guess I spoke too soon. Gilbert alerted me that the music files no longer play. Apparently, the machine *actively* refuses the connection. I'll notify Scott again.

      Albert

      --- In RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com, "Albert Haim" <alberthaim@...> wrote:

      > The files are available again.
      >
      > Albert

    • Albert Haim
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2009
        Does anyone know the whereabouts (or another email address) of Scott? Ordinarily, he is fairly prompt in responding and taking action on the problems with the RHJ archives. I have not heard from him for quite a while in spite of repeated messges alerting him to the problems.

        Albert
        --- In RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com, "Albert Haim" <alberthaim@...> wrote:

        > I guess I spoke too soon. Gilbert alerted me that the music files no longer play. Apparently, the machine *actively* refuses the connection. I'll notify Scott again.
        >
        > Albert
        >

        > --- In RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com, "Albert Haim" <alberthaim@> wrote:
        > >
        > > The files are available again.
        > >
        > > Albert

      • Albert Haim
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 3, 2009
          I tried several real audio links in the RHJ site a few minutes ago ...... and they all connected. Maybe the system is up and running.