Red Hot Jazz Music Files.

  • Albert Haim
    Message 1 of 4 , May 28, 2009
      The files are available again.

      Albert
    • Albert Haim
      Message 2 of 4 , May 30, 2009
        I guess I spoke too soon. Gilbert alerted me that the music files no longer play. Apparently, the machine *actively* refuses the connection. I'll notify Scott again.

        Albert

        --- In RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com, "Albert Haim" <alberthaim@...> wrote:

        > The files are available again.
        >
        > Albert

      • Albert Haim
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 1, 2009
          Does anyone know the whereabouts (or another email address) of Scott? Ordinarily, he is fairly prompt in responding and taking action on the problems with the RHJ archives. I have not heard from him for quite a while in spite of repeated messges alerting him to the problems.

          Albert
          --- In RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com, "Albert Haim" <alberthaim@...> wrote:

          > I guess I spoke too soon. Gilbert alerted me that the music files no longer play. Apparently, the machine *actively* refuses the connection. I'll notify Scott again.
          >
          > Albert
          >

          > --- In RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com, "Albert Haim" <alberthaim@> wrote:
          > >
          > > The files are available again.
          > >
          > > Albert

        • Albert Haim
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 3, 2009
            I tried several real audio links in the RHJ site a few minutes ago ...... and they all connected. Maybe the system is up and running.