Re: [RedHotJazz] Re: Annette Hanshaw CDs

  • David W. Littlefield
    Message 1 of 6 , May 16, 2009
      IIRC--correct me if I'm wrong-- Sensation label was Jeff Healey, who
      died some years ago.

      I assume Hanshaw Vol. 7 is being re-released by Worlds Records.

      --Sheik

      At 03:40 PM 5/15/2009, 'Tws written:
      > > What a pity that Sensation never completed its intended 10-CD
      > Hanshaw collection.
      > >
      > > Gerard J. Fitzpatrick
      > >
      >It only shows how erratic the industry has become
    • Bobby McGee
      Message 2 of 6 , May 16, 2009
        Worlds Records is an online music store and not a record label

        Message 3 of 6 , May 16, 2009
          Worlds Records' label is "Renovation". It issued Vol. 1 & 2 of George
          Olsen several years ago.

          --Sheik

          Message 4 of 6 , May 16, 2009
            I stand corrected, thanks!