Cannot download anything

  • philipcakebread
    Message 1 of 2 , May 11, 2009
      After some months of borrowing tunes for my U3A Jazz study group, suddenly

      pnm://ra1.technoir.net/technoir/jazz/songs/any tune you care to mention

      tells me "No connection could be made because target machine actively refused it"
      What have I done to upset it

      The only change my end is that I've up dated my Norton protection.

      Can anyone help or is something at the RHJ end

      Regards to all

      Philip
      Message 2 of 2 , May 11, 2009
        Welcome to the group, Philip.

        As I explained to you privately shortly before you joined, the RHJ server is
        a bit cranky, but there's always someone to warn Scott about its failures
        (the usual, benevolent "someone" being Albert ;-)
        A permanent advice for everyone should be not to touch or suspect their own
        settings when no soundfile can be reached from the RedHotJazz website ;-)

        Now, I suppose you won't mind if I forward your intro to the group :