instruments

  • veniero molari
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2009
      The two instruments played in the first short and described as "guitars" are VEGA lutes (see in a famous Five Pennies Vitaphones.
      Why they are still people confoundig banjo (by the way Plectrum Banjo)with guitars?
      Thanks for hospitality,Veniero Molari

    • Bob Eagle
      Message 2 of 4 , May 11, 2009
        Sig. Molari, gracie!

        The reason for the profound silence so far about your post is that it took 9 days to reach the outskirts of the universe, having previously circulated some of the closer stars before deigning to alight in Australia, only 8,000 kms away from you.  Ah, the wonders of cyberspace.

        ciuso
        Roberto

        Message 3 of 4 , May 11, 2009
          Well, actually it was waiting for approval. I suspect Patrice wasn't around to clear it and I (who also have moderator rights) didn't look there until this morning.

          Michael Rader
          > The reason for the profound silence so far about your post is that it
          > took 9 days to reach the outskirts of the universe, having previously
          > circulated some of the closer stars before deigning to alight in
          > Australia, only 8,000 kms away from you. Ah, the wonders of
          > cyberspace.
          >
          > ciuso
          > Roberto

          Verschicken Sie SMS direkt vom Postfach aus - in alle deutschen und viele
          ausländische Netze zum gleichen Preis!
          https://produkte.web.de/webde_sms/sms
          Message 4 of 4 , May 11, 2009