RE: [RedHotJazz] Emile Barnes (and "St Louis Blues" Shields) was Re: Willie Joseph

    Message 1 of 20 , Apr 2, 2009
      Thanks to Patrice and really to Mr Dyamond. (?) The views of a practising
      musician are usually to be welcomed.

      Also definitely of value, first hand reports of what musicians, such as
      Willie, said about their music.

      I also recommend use of the Group archive. Threads tend to get spread and
      confused and Dodds in the 30s and the Shields solo have been discussed under
      several headers.

      A search with musician's name will produce all relevant posts.

    • silverleafjb
      Message 2 of 20 , Apr 16, 2009
        I think Willie was winding you up...

        Cheers,