Seeking Info on Thomas "Big Music" Anderson

  • sbfloridacreative
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2009
      I've been doing some research on early blues singer Lucille Bogan, and have found references to her being the aunt of Thomas "Big Music" Anderson, apparently a trumpet player and pianist. Is anyone familiar with him, who he might have played with, or where he lived? I seem to have hit a dead end, and maybe somebody here could point me in the right direction. Thanks!