Ebooks

  • Bob Mates
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2009
      Hi, folks! I note that all of you have wonderful book
      collections. I was wondering, therefore, if any of you would
      have an ebook about Bix, or if any of you have an ebook of
      JAZZMEN. I know there are print copies of this book for sale,
      but I don't have a scanner, and my wife and I are both blind.
      So, print stuff doesn't do us much good. I've found some great
      books on Internet Archive, but not a full-length bio of Bix, or
      JAZZMEN. Therefore, I'd be appreciative of any books you could
      send my way. My email address is: bluesbob@.... Thanks,
      in advance. Blessings, Bob