SF BAY AREA: No Jelly Roll Jazz Band Performance on Friday, Feb. 6

  • James O'Briant
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2009
      This message is for the benefit of those in the San Francisco area
      who aren't yet signed to receive the Jelly Roll Jazz Band monthly
      schedule email.

      The Jelly Roll Jazz Band will not be playing at Champa Restaurant
      in El Sobrante this coming Friday, February 6, 2009. The family
      that owns the restaurant has relatives from overseas visiting that
      day, and they are closing the restaurant on Friday for a private
      family get-together.

      We'll be back at Champa on Friday, February 13, and each Friday
      thereafter, playing from 7 PM to 10 PM each Friday evening.

      Champa is located at 3550 San Pablo Dam Rd, in El Sobrante, CA.
      To make reservations for future Jelly Roll Jazz Band appearances,
      you may telephone Champa at (510) 222-1819.

      The [JellyRollJazzBand] Yahoo Group is our vehicle for sending a
      monthly message with the band's upcoming schedule. There's no chat
      or discussion, and only rarely is there more than one email per
      month. If you'd to subscribe to this mailing list, just send an
      email to:

      jellyrolljazzband-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      We hope that any of you living or visiting in the Bay Area will
      come to hear us on a Friday night soon!

      Jim O'Briant
      ...on behalf of...
      Ted Shafer and the Jelly Roll Jazz Band