Re: [RedHotJazz] Re: 'Red Hot Jazz Archive' .ram files in Linux

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 24, 2009
      From: "m. nease" <m_nease@...>
      To: <RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Saturday, January 24, 2009 12:34 AM
      Subject: Re: [RedHotJazz] Re: 'Red Hot Jazz Archive' .ram files in Linux

      [...]

      > Thanks again, Barry--really appreciate it!

      > mike

      > p.s. To All: I realize all this is a bit off-topic, thanks for your
      > patience. I hope that other Linux users will find the information here
      > useful in accessing the files at Red Hot Jazz.com

      Yes, I suppose that access to the filesounds on Scott's website is important
      enough, on a group called RedHotJazz, to share informations which might be
      of great interest for all Linux users.
      Now, I also think that discussions regarding Audacity or other programs
      likely to record them (which they weren't meant for) or the way to ajust the
      output level which actually becomes an input level in the process, burn ISO
      files, or choose among the various Linux distributions, can be carried on
      off-list for everyone else's convenience.

      Regards,