FACEBOOK--NOT

  • Tess McMahill
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6 4:11 PM
      To my extreme embarrassment, I have learned that you may have received a message from me inviting you to become my Facebook "friend," or whatever. I joined Facebook two days ago soley to follow the travels of a friend. I had no idea that everyone in my address book would receive this communication. I hope that you will forget this matter sooner than I will.
      Best regards,
      Teresa

      Teresa A. McMahill, A.C.S.W.
      1811 NW Couch St., #512