Internet Archive

  • promezhutok
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 4, 2009
      I don't know if all of you have seen this, so I just added a link to
      our links section. This is the URL. You can legally download all
      kinds of older music for nothing. Lots of great jazz and blues on it.

      Gene
      http://www.archive.org/details/78rpm
    • levi.marco@libero.it
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 4, 2009
        > Thank you for this very interesting link. Marco

        > I don't know if all of you have seen this, so I just added a link to
        > our links section. This is the URL. You can legally download all
        > kinds of older music for nothing. Lots of great jazz and blues on it.
        >
        > Gene
        > http://www.archive.org/details/78rpm

      • Bob Mates
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 17, 2009
          Yes, and not only music, but some great jazz books, including
          SHINING TRUPETS by Rudi Blesh, MR. Jelly Roll by Alan Lomax, and
          a lot of others! It's a cool site. Bob