Film with Fats Waller and Noble Sissle?

  • ovis9999
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2008
      Hello All,

      I have just joined the group and am learning a tremendous amount from
      reading the posts. Thank you for sharing your expertise and enthusiasm.

      A few months back I viewed a YouTube clip featuring Fats Waller and (I
      believe) Noble Sissle. The clip did not identify the film by title;
      does anyone know what it might be? Sissle plays a bandleader whose
      rehearsal is interrupted by a construction crew. Waller plays the
      foreman of the construction crew; he needles Sissle verbally and then
      takes over the piano. (The clip is no longer on YouTube so I can't
      provide a link.)

      Thank you,
      Ovis