Volly DeFaut, Johnny St. Cyr, Nick Rodriguez and more

  • Marco Romano
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2008
      I could not believe it. There is 8 new items updated on the Doctor Jazz
      website, including some pieces on Johnny St. Cyr, Volly DeFaut, Nick
      Rodriguez, Tony Jackson and Bud Scott. You can check out the updates at,

      http://www.doctorjazz.co.uk/updates.html

      You can spend several hours reading checking all the articles. Thank
      you.

      Marco Romano.