Sherman Bernard Fanning Scrap Book of mid 20's Jazz groups He played With

  • tiffany_hingle
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 13, 2008

      Here is the link. As I have time I'll add more of whats in the scrap
      book.

      Currently I work full time and LPN school at night so please grant me
      some time on this one. I noticed on the web there are only 2 photo's
      of Art Landrys band so I have to say I'm greatful I think I have a few
      . If any one can Identify any of the men in these photo's please do.
      I'll do my best to put up as much info as possible from what is in the
      scrapbook.

      Tiffany
    • LindaB
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 17 2:16 PM
        Sherman Bernard Fanning in my Grandfather and I would love to talk to you about the information you have. I would be most grateful if you could contact me.

        Linda Burnham