RE: [RedHotJazz] Re: Tenor banjo music

  • Ron L'Herault
    Message 1 of 17 , Nov 11, 2008
      Replied off list.

      Ron L

      -----Original Message-----
      From: RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com [mailto:RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of tiffany_hingle
      Sent: Monday, November 10, 2008 1:58 PM
      To: RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [RedHotJazz] Re: Tenor banjo music

      Ron do you know much on Jazz bands from the 30's
    • l.swain@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 17 , Nov 11, 2008
        Thanks for your reply.

        I suddenly began having no success watching YouTube videos with FireFox, even though I've been using it for that for a long time, and thought I was having the same problem with your material, as I couldn't get the mp3s to play, either.

        Visit to FireFox help revealed that others are having the same problem, so they switch to Internet Explorer browser and everything works.

        So that's what I did to listen to your cuts, which sound just fine -- THANKS!

        Larry

        Message 3 of 17 , Nov 13, 2008
          Frank ,

          I do not know how to put the pictures on flicker. But I did email 16
          photo's to Ron .. Ron is more than welcome to post the pictures w/ my
          contact info.

          Tiffany
        • tiffany_hingle
          Message 4 of 17 , Nov 13, 2008
            [Moderator's suggestion : maybe it would be a good idea to post the URL for those who have no idea where "there" can be]

            Ok I managed to put some pictures on here. Go check them out .

            Tiffany